Northern CA Credit Union needed support with their ongoing Salesforce CRM platform. Affirma began working with CFCU when their Salesforce implementation was already in flight. Our team began with small projects to tackle immediate pain points and continued with larger projects until we implemented a managed service to provide experienced consultants knowledgeable with the Salesforce platform for support, enhancement, and management guidance.
What We Did
As part of their engagement with the client, Affirma completed the following tasks and actions.
- Affirma initially partnered with the client to implement Salesforce Community Cloud and create a secure messaging portal with a customized look and feel, & Single Sign-On integration to their Online Banking platform.
- Affirma performed the entire conversion of the client’s Sales Cloud & Service Cloud environment from their Classic solutions to the Lightning Experience.
- Affirma developed a full integration between the client’s CTI/Telephony infrastructure and Service Cloud to provide an automated scorecard system that authenticates members over the phone before they reach call center representatives.
- Provided support, guidance, and management of the Salesforce CRM platform, including guidance on how to best integrate and consolidate different ongoing automation projects.
- Additionally, Affirma’s team of engineers, developers, and consultants created programs that allowed the client to automate several of their larger workflows, allowing them to substantially reduce their time and resources spent on workflows.
- Affirma continues to provide developmental and design support and maintenance to the client for their Salesforce platform.
Finding Success with Salesforce
- The client saw improved performance with their Salesforce platform, with more efficient workflows and data migration and integration. Automation allowed the client to more quickly work through backlogs and to easily manage incoming requests for various processes.
- The client continued to contract with Affirma for additional managed support after the completion of the initial engagement.